Community

Community » Diet Partners » new here looking for support & motivation. Daily weekly stories shared

new here looking for support & motivation. Daily weekly stories shared

ruthPosted: 10/04/2021 07:12 PM
I'm new. I like motivation and accountability. I lost 40 lbs Aug 2011-March 2012. I was pretty doggone proud of myself. I guess to proud because by mid 2014 i had gained it all back and now in 2021 I'm up that plus 10-12 more. I found a diet forum that I tuned into daily on that diet journey. I think it was the reason for my success. They were my motivation and accountability. That blog must be gone because I can't find it and 2 or 3 laptops later the saved info is no longer.
I have 50 lbs to loose. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm not putting a timeline on it. I just know I want continued success with weight loss on a weekly bases I have my husband but he really will not be my support team or strength person. I'm in a new state and new area almost 2 years now. The pandemic, I hate to blame it, has prevented me in getting out and meeting new people. I hope I can find fun stories, and failures (we all have them) here I hope to share the good and ugly and I hope to find answers to questions about the program as i continue on the journey here.
i signed up yesterday, Sunday evening and ordered a few things from the shop. This morning I could not get to 1st base. Could not figure out why I had no "real food" choices only a bunch of replacement bars and shakes. i called to find out my problem. Quickly i discovered I needed to order my "food choices" I guess I did not read the diet descriptions well enough because i signed up for the DietFast. not realizing it was basically a food supplement program with ONE meal a day. So I'm going with it for now with still big hopes of success. Once I use up all these replacements I think I'll have to change to the, don't recall the name of the program, one that i actually eat food and add some replacements or supplements. My problem I like to eat. I mean I like to chew, I like crunchy salty . Got to get over it. I'll probably be chewing gum often
Ok well this is me a overweight, no face it, I'm a OBESE, senior who wants to knock the excess baggage off so I'll enjoy my young grandkids. Once my meals arrive I'm Ready!
Please Login to reply to this thread.
Debbie HustonPosted: 10/08/2021 09:01 AM
OMG you just told my story! I got my box yesterday for the 21 day diet and plan and am so disappointed, I’m crying… nothing, nothing, like I expected or wanted. I’m calling Diet Center this am….
ruthPosted: 10/09/2021 12:06 PM
"OMG you just told my story! I got my box yesterday for the 21 day diet and plan and am so disappointed, I’m crying… nothing, nothing, like I expected or wanted. I’m calling Diet Center this am…. "
Today is my start day. I hope you get the problem resovled.
I'll be here to cheer you on with your accomplishments and listen to your frustrations.

ruthPosted: 10/09/2021 12:08 PM
"OMG you just told my story! I got my box yesterday for the 21 day diet and plan and am so disappointed, I’m crying… nothing, nothing, like I expected or wanted. I’m calling Diet Center this am…. "
Today is my start day. I hope you get the problem resolved.
I'll be here to cheer you on with your accomplishments and listen to your frustrations.

ruthPosted: 10/09/2021 12:09 PM
why am i having a problem posting on this board?

ChooChoo59 Posted: 10/18/2021 08:12 AM
What are you upset with? I too lost 30 lbs 6 years ago. Despite the in-person ctr still listed, apparently it's no longer in business. COVID is to blame for a lot of wt gain. For me, less activity, (working remotely and not even walking to work), more sitting, much more stress=30+ wt gain. I've been successful for 1st 3 weeks. But I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with the lack of customer support!!! During a time business could be soaring with post-COVID wt gain, it is virtually impossible to speak with anyone, they charge $15 for shipping products and even if you order over $150+, you're charged $4 for handling which plus $150+ merchandise NOT NOTED ANYWHERE and not included if you have $15 shipping charges!!!
NOW........NO CHEWABLE SUPPLEMENTS AVAILABLE??!! This is part of the contract when I paid to join.
If you want a motivated partner, email me. I'm still going to lose my wt!!!
I'm NOT greeting Spring with my COVID weight. With 3 wks into this, I can help with tips to get around their DISAPPOINTING LIMITATIONS!!!!
ChooChoo59 Posted: 10/18/2021 08:12 AM
What are you upset with? I too lost 30 lbs 6 years ago. Despite the in-person ctr still listed, apparently it's no longer in business. COVID is to blame for a lot of wt gain. For me, less activity, (working remotely and not even walking to work), more sitting, much more stress=30+ wt gain. I've been successful for 1st 3 weeks. But I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with the lack of customer support!!! During a time business could be soaring with post-COVID wt gain, it is virtually impossible to speak with anyone, they charge $15 for shipping products and even if you order over $150+, you're charged $4 for handling which plus $150+ merchandise NOT NOTED ANYWHERE and not included if you have $15 shipping charges!!!
NOW........NO CHEWABLE SUPPLEMENTS AVAILABLE??!! This is part of the contract when I paid to join.
If you want a motivated partner, email me. I'm still going to lose my wt!!!
I'm NOT greeting Spring with my COVID weight. With 3 wks into this, I can help with tips to get around their DISAPPOINTING LIMITATIONS!!!!
ruthPosted: 10/29/2021 03:34 PM
ChooChoo59, I'm so excited to see someone on this forum. Yes disappointed about the NO CHEWABLE SUPPLEMENTS AVAILABLE I never knew what they were but did read what a help they can be. I totally don't get the service changes tacked on to orders.
I have 50# to loose and very ashamed of myself for letting it get this far. I weigh on Saturdays so tomorrow will be three weeks. I'm a bit anxious as I fell off the wagon, BIG Time yesterday. I made Halloween treats for my grandkids and more than sampled a few. To top my evening off, I celebrated my failures of the day with 2 yes 2 vodka cocktails.
I'm on the Diet Fast program, meal replacements for the 2 meals plus the mid morning and afternoon followed by the one meal (real food) for my dinner. Which meal plan are you following.
Now that I know their is someone else out there to talk to I'll begin checking this forum more often
Happy Halloween and wishing you successes in your weight loss plans.
ruth
ruthPosted: 10/29/2021 03:36 PM
ChooChoo59, I'm so excited to see someone on this forum. Yes disappointed about the NO CHEWABLE SUPPLEMENTS AVAILABLE I never knew what they were but did read what a help they can be. I totally don't get the service changes tacked on to orders.
I have 50# to loose and very ashamed of myself for letting it get this far. I weigh on Saturdays so tomorrow will be three weeks. I'm a bit anxious as I fell off the wagon, BIG Time yesterday. I made Halloween treats for my grandkids and more than sampled a few. To top my evening off, I celebrated my failures of the day with 2 yes 2 vodka cocktails.
I'm on the Diet Fast program, meal replacements for the 2 meals plus the mid morning and afternoon followed by the one meal (real food) for my dinner. Which meal plan are you following.
Now that I know their is someone else out there to talk to I'll begin checking this forum more often
ruth
ruthPosted: 10/29/2021 03:36 PM
ruth