Community

Community » Diet Partners » Just signed up!

Just signed up!

jane256Posted: 12/03/2018 07:15 AM
Hi Everybody, just signed up for Exclusively You! I want to lose 43 pounds. I remember doing this program, years ago, at a Local Center, and did well. Something about those supplements really helped. Wishing you all success, and let's keep in touch along the way ??
Please Login to reply to this thread.
J-AlexisPosted: 02/07/2019 03:37 PM
Hi Jane,

I just joined today. Like you, years ago, I belonged to a Diet Center in my area. Sadly, none of the centers are located in my entire state, so I am trying the online program.

I remember loving the chewy supplements. They helped curb my appetite and kept the cravings at bay.

I hope that you are doing well.

Warm smiles,

J-Alexis
DebmasterPosted: 03/04/2019 08:22 AM
Hi Girls ,
I experienced success with this program back 33 years ago after my son was born. Lost 3 pounds a week. This was the best program I have ever used . Like you there are no centers close to me and I want to get healthy again.I really hope this is as good as the last time I used it hopefully there will be some support for us online.
Waiting for my package to arrive .....I'm so ready to shed this extra weight!!!
Good Luck
Deb
dmedairyPosted: 03/16/2019 09:08 PM
Just signed up today. I did this program years ago at a local center, unfortunately, there isn't one near me now. Going to give on-line a try.
gloriavernePosted: 03/24/2019 06:20 PM
Hi Jane, I just started with the diet today. I also need to lose about the same amount of weight as you. I was on the diet back in the late 80's at the center here in my town in Texas. There are none here now, so trying this online. I did lose 50 lbs. back then and kept it off for 5 years, but then gradually started putting it back on and now I am heavier than that time. But, then again I'm not as young as then, so don't expect to lose as quickly as I did back then.

How are you doing with her first week or so of the diet? I'd love to keep in touch and maybe we can support each other. Let me know. Thanks, Gloria