Diet Center is pleased to offer these outstanding nutrition and behavior guidance videos created by a world famous fitness authority Jaime Brenkus. A premier personal fitness trainer, Jaime is certified by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)and is a fitness Advocate for the President's Challenge. His best selling 8 Minute Abs videos have helped millions get slimmer, trimmer, tighter waistlines. Now you can join Jaime and his hosts - Nicholas Verdi, Hannah Mortensen, Andrea Mackey and Carrie Hubbard -- as they reveal valuable secrets for weight loss that lasts.
If video doesn't play in your browser click here to play.
Facts on 100 Calorie Snacks
In any grocery store, you'll find products devoted to prepackaged 100 calorie snacks.
While you could simply divvy up a bag of chips or crackers into smaller portions yourself, many people don’t want to spend the time. If you can’t control your eating when faced with the full-sized version of your favorite snack, but you can eat just one smaller-portioned bag, a 100-calorie snack pack might be worth the extra money and help you reach your weight loss goals.
If you want a healthy, low-calorie snack but don’t want to pay the premium for convenience, here are some healthy snacks you can prepare yourself.
You'll save money, reduce waste, and stay fuller longer with these 100- to 200-calorie ideas that you can portion out yourself.
- 4 oz Low-fat cottage cheese has 80 calories
- 1 oz of Raisins has 85 calories
- 8 oz of Skim milk latte has 85 calories
- 3 cups of Air-popped popcorn has 95 calories
- 8 small rectangles of Graham crackers has 100 calories
- 48 Thin pretzel sticks has 100 calories
- 5 pieces of Celery with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter has 100 calories
- 1 cup of Unsweetened applesauce has 100 calories
- A small apple with 2 oz of low-fat cheese is 150 calories
- 10 Baby carrots with a quarter cup of hummus is 150 calories
- a handful of Peanuts is 160 calories
- 1 oz of Raw almonds is 165 calories
- 6 oz of Low-fat yogurt is 175 calories
- 12 Tortilla chips with salsa is 175 calories
- 10 Whole wheat Ritz crackers with a half tablespoon of peanut butter is 175 calories
See, you can safely have snacks with your new, lean lifestyle approach.