Community

Community » Diet Partners » Discussion Forums

Discussion Forums

Annalee
How is everyone doing? I lost a few pounds in the last week. Well 2. Any one else have a report? I think it is good to post things to say YAY! to, but also we should post when we don't feel like saying, "YAY!" Life changes can be a difficult undertaking some days. We are here to listen and share the good and, well, the not so good. Why not post and get support?
Please Login to reply to this thread.
dbantigue
congratulations Annalee. i just started today and so far followed it precisely .im scared to fail
coz i really want to lose .i was successful with diet denter abour 25 yrs age...butthe diet has changed
i am still studying it as i go....my goal is 35lbs or 40lbs...i kow its not easy ,but ive got to do this.
goodluck ...delia
Annalee
Thank you for your post. I am sorry I did not see it sooner. Don't be afraid. You have taken an important step to improve yourself. Goals are good and very important but the journey is important too. In other words, Having a weight loss goal is great but enjoy feeling better with each pound you lose or each inch. Act like a thin person right now. Eat a few bites and push it away. Only eat great food not stuff that is ok. Get a new hairdo, new exercise grab, etc. Look nice wherever you go. It makes it feel good and feeling good contributes to caring about yourself and caring about yourself will motivate your goal achievement.
lax14mom
Any other new members??? i was successful 25 years ago - now 4 kids later i have 50 lbs to lose....any recent success?? i need to go over all the daily allotments again -

lax14mom
Hi..Im new again....same was successful like 25+ years ago....how are you doing?? 4 kids later i need 50 lbs off once and for all. the plan seems different now for sure
Annalee
Hello Good to see you. I am doing well. The scale has been dropping slowly but I have been losing inches. I work in garden all summer and it has been a great help. Now what? This winter I need to shovel snow?

Keep in touch let me know how it is going.
mromanowitz
Hi Annalee.. Back again.. Need to get that last 30 lbs off.. Down 50 pounds since May... Hope you are doing well..
Annette1
Just enrolled today and was happy to find DC as like you I was very successful Eons ago. It looks quite different and hope I
Can loose the 50+ which is now like cement to my body. Just lost my husband, I am kind of depressed and hope I can stay focus, no cheating since nights are quite long.
suzieboop
Just joined for the 2nd time. Was extremely successful in the mid 80's and kept off the 90 lbs. for 5 years. Then quit smoking (yay), got a new job with more stress and hours and different lifestyle and poof back came the weight. But retired, and now it's all about me and getting healthy and able to fully enjoy the job free liberation. Just curious, I found a Diet Center location in another town not far away, can I go there or is that a different membership?
Annette1
I am just starting. Did this a long time ago. Have a question: now with all the choices, reading the success story which of those diets worked best. Being on line the choice are difficult to. Pick. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Annette1
I see lots of comments but no answer in this community. We need help and encouragement.