Community

Community » Diet Partners » Howgoesit

Howgoesit

Annalee
How are you doing Mark? I've missed hearing from you.
Please Login to reply to this thread.
DGallob
Hey Everyone! Finally getting back on the computer. I don't get on too often these days! It's good to see how well you have done, Mark!! You are such a motivator!! I'm still tredding along! I have my ups and down days, but realize it's only as good as I make it! It's great to hear the successes from fellow DC'rs!!!
Annalee
Mark, Those numbers are just great. I lost weight 15 pounds last summer and my total cholesterol numbers did not move at all. My blood pressure dropped so my dr decreased my meds. I wonder if I lost a few more pounds if my chol numbers would drop. Yours dropped a lot. That is awesome.

My dr has a negative attitude too about my chances of losing an ample amount of weight to lower my bp and chol very much. I refused to take cholesterol meds. She was not happy. Did you have to take meds?

You will get down to your desired weight. You have control of that. Just do it.

I am doing ok. I need to exercise more to get my weight down more than a few pounds here and there. Movement is a must for me. I am going to start walking everyday like I used to no matter what. And do some weight bearing stuff at least two maybe three times a week.

So I predict I will have better reports soon Your inspiration is helping all of us.
Annalee
So Mark did you start DC in February?
Annalee
Hi DGallob, Good to see you back. My weight is not consistently going down either. We will have to take our inspiration from Mark. Let's make it a great week. :-)
Annalee
The supplements are supposed to help control blood suger as well as scheduled meals and the content of the meals. Right?
birdlady
Hi Annalee:

The supplements help in many more ways than you think! They ensure proper nutrient intake for good health while dieting, they aid in appetite maintenance by stablilizing blood sugars and they provide optimal use by the body of the B Vitamins. Also, when you chew the supplements this helps to satisfy your chew cravings.

birdlady
Hi Mark:

Just checking in to make sure that all is going well. I enjoyed speaking with you the past few days and wanted to make sure that everything is working for you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Linda C. Maksim
Website Manager
Diet Center Worldwide, Inc.
Annalee
Good job. Sometimes it is slow. At these times you might be losing inches, or your body might be adjusting. Most importantly you are sticking with it. And the life style changes you are making will help you keep it off and that is really where the rubber meets the road for me. I can lose if I get in the mood but it is hard to keep it off. I am down a 1 pound today. I need to walk walk walk walk. It is so hot here as it is everywhere I guess; that limits the outdoor activity for me. OK No more excuses. I can walk later in the evening or early a.m.
Annalee
Point 5 down this morning. It would be nice to be 5 point but if I keep doing point 5 soon it will be.
Down is good even if it is slow.
dbantigue
Hello out there? I'm Delia just started , need all your help.....
Annalee
Hello and welcome. Now I know you are here I'll check in more often. Keep going. You can do this. You know it works (you said you have done it before) so go for it.
dbantigue
"Hello and welcome. Now I know you are here I'll check in more often. Keep going. You can do this. You know it works (you said you have done it before) so go for it. "

Thanks annalee,
I doing ok.....need to add more exercise,,,,got my daughter to join dc

mromanowitz
Hi Folks.. I took a break from the site for a while..

I'm down now to 197.5 lbs.. From 245.. Actually was a 252 back in Feb.. Still have about 30 to go.

How you all doing?
mromanowitz

Purchased one of those Weight Watcher's scales that measures to .1 lbs.. Really like it.. Helps me to stay on track.
mromanowitz

Anybody out there?
Annalee
Great to see you back Mark and it is awesome to hear your news. Woohoo
I replied to your exercise message. I have lost 20 pounds in the last year and cholesterol dropped 30 points. We are on a roll. Let's keep rolling I have 30 pounds to go too. Great work Mark